This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website WWW.apfcapital.uk, which is owned by APF CAPITAL IRELAND LTD. (Hereinafter CAPITAL APF).
Navigating the website APF CAPITAL attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of all acceptance and each of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that such conditions may be modified without notice by APF CAPITAL, in which case it shall be published and notice as early as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read this notice carefully if wish to access and use information and services offered via this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice and liable to APF CAPITAL or third parties, of any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
Any use other than authorized is expressly prohibited and may APF CAPITAL deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
APF CAPITAL, pursuant to Law Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informed that
- Its name is: APF CAPITAL LTD IRELAND
- Your business name is: APF CAPITAL
- Your tax ID is: IE3509537LH
- Its registered office is at 6/7 Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland.
To contact us, we offer different means of contact as shown below
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 6/7 Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland.
- All notices and communications between users and APF CAPITAL is deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted through any means of detailed above
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free access. However, APF CAPITAL may condition the use of some of the services offered on your website to the prior completion of appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated APF CAPITAL and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services APF CAPITAL no longer used for, among others
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- b) Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of APF CAPITAL or third party network; and hinder access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which APF CAPITAL serves.
- c) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the APF CAPITAL computer systems or third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of information APF CAPITAL or third parties.
- e) Impersonating another user.
- f) reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to APF CAPITAL, without being transferred to the user either rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed in network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are owned by APF CAPITAL, may not be construed that the use or access to the user any right conferred on them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between APF CAPITAL and the owner of the website in which, or the acceptance and approval by APF CAPITAL of its contents or services is established.
APF CAPITAL is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without access to all content or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed.
APF CAPITAL excluded, as far as permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available, to which you have accessed through the website or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, APF CAPITAL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as regulations unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, APF CAPITAL disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. APF CAPITAL does not guarantee or endorse the operation or availability of linked sites; or suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so neither responsible for the results obtained. APF CAPITAL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the websites included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to APF CAPITAL properly identifying and specifying the alleged violations
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of the government, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
When we need information from you, always we ask you to voluntarily provide expressly. The data collected through forms collecting data from the web or other means site will be included in a file of personal data duly registered with the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which IRELAND is responsible APF CAPITAL LTD. (Hereinafter: CAPITAL APF). This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services requested, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, Services of the Information Society and Electronic commerce.
CAPITAL APF will not give or share data with third parties without your express consent.
In addition, APF CAPITAL, cancel or rectify the data is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the following address:. APF CAPITAL IRELAND LTD, located at 6/7 Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Ireland.identificándose properly and expressly indicating the specific right you want to exercise.
APF CAPITAL adopts the safety levels required by that Act and other applicable regulations. However, it can not guarantee the absolute invulnerability systems therefore assumes no liability for damages resulting from alterations that third parties can cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you choose to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, APF CAPITAL is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or the cookies that they can be stored on the user’s computer.
Our policy on email to send only communications you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these emails will offer through them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and renunciation of receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
What are cookies?
A coookie is a file that is downloaded to certain web pages on your computer to aceder. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .
Analysis:cookies that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the user experience.
The details of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
|cookies||First name||Kind||Purpose||More information|
|__utma __utmb__utmc__utmz_ga_gat||google Analytics||third||Collect information about users’ browsing the site in order to know the origin of visits and similar data statistically. You get data from the names or surnames of users or the specific address from where they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy|
Note: Cookies “self” type are used only by the owner of this website and cookies “third” are used by the service provider is detailed in the table above.
How I can disable or delete cookies?
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
See the documentation browser you have installed.
Opt-out Browser Google Analytics
Whether to reject cookies from Google Analytics analytics across all browsers, so not your Google Analytics data to be sent, you can download a supplement that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout
The present conditions are governed by the applicable Irish legislation.
The official language will be English.